From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICAP Plugin for ATS ??
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:14:09 GMT

> On Aug 6, 2015, at 5:17 AM, Sunil Vasanta <sunil.vasanta@sawridgesystems.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Planing to write a ICAP client plugin for ATS. Before starting this activity just wanted
to know has some started working on this ? or is
> there any code available for this already.

Cool. Yes, someone told us about 1.5 years ago (from F-Secure I think?) that they had an implementation,
and that they were open sourcing it. We haven’t seen anything so far. Is anyone from there
still reading this mailing list? :)

I guess if no one else speaks up here, we should assume that there is no ICAP implementation
in the works  :). I’m adding dev@ to the distribution list as well.

Cheers,

— leif