From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 16:52:39 GMT
Hi everyone,

The ATS community is pleased to announce the next Apache Traffic Server Summit. This time,
we’ll be hosting this event at the Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale, California. The dates are

	Sunday November 15th: Hackathon / Bug bashing / get-together
	Monday November 16th: First day Summit with presentations from various teams
	Tuesday November 17th: Second day Summit, focusing more on discussion items and designs

Everyone is very, very welcome to participate in this event, and there are no fees (however,
we ask everyone to RSVP, see below). Previous Summits have been a good mix of system administration
topics around ATS, advanced topics of usage and problems, as well as future discussions around
direction and features of ATS.

Request: We are looking for people to present topics for the Monday - Tuesday events. If you
have something ATS related to share, or something to discuss / propose / analyze, please submit
a proposal with a Subject and 1-2 paragraph description. Send such proposals to

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>

Proposal does not have to be code related, in fact, some of the most interesting and popular
topics from previous Summits have been around ATS use cases. The deadline for submissions
is October 15st, 2015.

Finally, please RSVP on this page (which is still work in progress, we’ll update the schedule
as we get the proposals submitted).:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit>

Cheers,

— Leif