From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building with LuaJit 2.1
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 02:35:32 GMT

> On Aug 10, 2015, at 4:53 PM, Mark Moseley <moseleymark@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've got trafficserver on the same box as another app that's using Luajit 2.1. I've been
goofing with trying to get Trafficserver working with luajit 2.1 too, but reached the point
where I figured I should ask before I burn any more time:

> Can Trafficserver be used with luajit 2.1? I was compiling 5.3.1 and it's got luajit
2.0.3 bundled right with the source. There's no configure option to point at a different luajit
tree. I was about to start messing with the various LUA_* environment vars, when I realized
it was time to ask the list.

> Any options?

AFAIK the ability to choose a different Lua implementation was removed when LuaJIT was bundled
into the main source tree.