From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 21:39:28 GMT
Reminder: Please RSVP (see link below) as soon as possible so we know how many will attend.
There is already 45 people signed up, and I know of a number of you who plan on attending
but have not yet signed up :).

Also, please start submitting those proposals, so we can get the schedule finalized asap.
I know there’s a chicken and egg situation here, but I promise it will be an interesting
Summit because Alan is going to be there.

Cheers,

— Leif

> On Aug 4, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>

> The ATS community is pleased to announce the next Apache Traffic Server Summit. This
time, we’ll be hosting this event at the Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale, California. The dates
are

> 	Sunday November 15th: Hackathon / Bug bashing / get-together
> 	Monday November 16th: First day Summit with presentations from various teams
> 	Tuesday November 17th: Second day Summit, focusing more on discussion items and designs
>

> Everyone is very, very welcome to participate in this event, and there are no fees (however,
we ask everyone to RSVP, see below). Previous Summits have been a good mix of system administration
topics around ATS, advanced topics of usage and problems, as well as future discussions around
direction and features of ATS.

> Request: We are looking for people to present topics for the Monday - Tuesday events.
If you have something ATS related to share, or something to discuss / propose / analyze, please
submit a proposal with a Subject and 1-2 paragraph description. Send such proposals to

> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>
>

> Proposal does not have to be code related, in fact, some of the most interesting and
popular topics from previous Summits have been around ATS use cases. The deadline for submissions
is October 15st, 2015.

> Finally, please RSVP on this page (which is still work in progress, we’ll update the
schedule as we get the proposals submitted).: