I've got trafficserver on the same box as another app that's using Luajit 2.1. I've been goofing with trying to get Trafficserver working with luajit 2.1 too, but reached the point where I figured I should ask before I burn any more time:

Can Trafficserver be used with luajit 2.1? I was compiling 5.3.1 and it's got luajit 2.0.3 bundled right with the source. There's no configure option to point at a different luajit tree. I was about to start messing with the various LUA_* environment vars, when I realized it was time to ask the list.

Any options?