From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remap rules for HTTPS
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:40:43 GMT

> On Oct 24, 2015, at 5:20 PM, Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to use ATS 5.1.0 as a reverse proxy.
>
> I am able to remap HTTP traffic however not able to do the same for HTTPS using the tslua
plugin. If I put code pointer in plugin.config that code is invoked - while the rules of remap.config
do not work. The rules are as below:

@plugin=/opt/ats/libexec/trafficserver/tslua.so @pparam=x.lua @pparam=MON

> regex_map_with_recv_port https://.*:<port number2> https://.*: <port number2>
@plugin=/opt/ats/libexec/trafficserver/tslua.so @pparam=x.lua @pparam=MON

> The first one works the second doesn't. The diag seems to say the certs are loaded correctly

What are the URLs that don't work in the second case? The 'url_rewrite' diags tracer might
shed some light.

> [Oct 24 23:59:07.191] Server {0x2b1b1a82XXXX} NOTE: loading SSL certificate configuration
from /opt/ats/etc/trafficserver/ssl_multicert.config