From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Following Origin Redirect
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:13:57 GMT
Below are the settings you would need. Both these settings should be overridable on master
(not sure, about 5.3.x).

<proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled>

<proxy.config.http.number_of_redirections>

Also, ATS should stream the final (after redirect) response to the end user immediately, in
parallel to storing the response in cache (this is the default behavior of ATS).

Thanks,

Sudheer