From tomr <...@equalit.ie>
Subject cache.config: use pristine host header as key
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:36:48 GMT
Hi All,

I want to use the LHS of the map rule - the pristine host header - as the value to a primary
specifier in cache.config.  So far I've tested both with and with pristine host headers enabled
(in my actual case they will be enabled) and in no case can I see the pristine host header
being matched to what's in cache.config, only the remapped URL/host header.

We have a large number of sites (read: host headers) hitting a smaller number of origins.
 For 'local' reasons we can't demand proper caching headers from origins, but I do need to
configure caching differently for different host headers.  I could create unique ns records
for each host header we have to handle, but if possible I would rather just use the pristine
host directly.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Tom