From Sunil Vasanta <sunil.vasa...@sawridgesystems.com>
Subject ATS command to get cluster Cache size in full clustering mode
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:58:34 GMT

Hi All,

Plz let me know how can I check total cache size of ATS cluster, I tried
not of commands but in vein.

I have two ATS node in a cluster each having 10GB cache, I can see cache
size of individual ATS node by using command

/*traffic_line -r  proxy.process.cache.bytes_total*/

I want a command, which can show cache size of all nodes in full cluster
mode.

I tried below command but it always return zero.

/*traffic_line -r *//*proxy.cluster.cache.bytes_free*/

Thanks,
Sunil Vasanta