From Jan van Doorn <...@knutsel.com>
Subject Re: Caching solution design
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:25:21 GMT
Traffic Control is open source - you'd be doing it yourself. There's a lot of info there on
how to build a CDN, even if you don't use Traffic Control.

Rgds,
JvD

> On Oct 10, 2015, at 09:19, Randeep <randeep123@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the suggestions guys. But we would like to do it ourself. So it would be great
if you could help us understanding the things and making a good solution with ATS.

> Cheers,
> Randeep
>
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Jan van Doorn <jvd@knutsel.com <mailto:jvd@knutsel.com>>
wrote:
> Also, you may want to check out http://traffic-control-cdn.net/ <http://traffic-control-cdn.net/>
- we use that to manage a large scale CDN based on Traffic Server that serves quite a bit
of video.