From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remap rules for HTTPS
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 00:36:40 GMT
Perhaps you can turn on the debug to see what's going on and whether the
script is actually being called or not.
You can use ts.debug() in the lua script to print out something out to help
you debug as well.

Also, perhaps you can share what "x.lua" is doing so that we can know more
about your use case?

Thanks.

Kit