From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled and override
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:26:37 GMT
Which hook are you using to override?
The config is applied before READ_REQUEST_HDR hook, so, you will need to override it in TXN_START
hook.
Thanks,
Sudheer

     On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:12 AM, Jeremy Payne <jp557198@gmail.com> wrote:

I see that master(6.1.0) now 'supports' redirection override.

./trafficserver/proxy/http/HttpConfig.cc:  HttpEstablishStaticConfigByte(c.oride.redirection_enabled,
"proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled");
./trafficserver/proxy/http/HttpConfig.cc:  params->oride.redirection_enabled = INT_TO_BOOL(m_master.oride.redirection_enabled);

In testing I see that the redirection value is changed per the over-ride config(witnessed
via debug output), yet I dont see the override value is applied to the session/transaction.

Is the override code fully implemented? As it seems only the override code is there but maybe
the transaction code hasnt been updated to account for the redirection override.

Thanks!