From Sunil Vasanta <sunil.vasa...@sawridgesystems.com>
Subject Re: ATS running as reverse-proxy with 2G for cache set in storage.config - how does one check cache usage? HTTPS caching?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 05:30:23 GMT
Hi,

Try these commands, might  fulfill your first  requirement.

[root@localhost bin]# ./traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_total

[root@localhost bin]# ./traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_used

[root@localhost bin]# ./traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.percent_full

Also use can see nice CLI display showing all stats related to cache
using traffic_top command, this command can be used for monitoring cache
also.

Enable plugin "stats_over_http"  and issue command  ./traffic_top

  Thanks,
SuniL