trafficserver-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WebProxyCacheTuning
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:10:15 GMT
Have you looked at your response codes to see what the breakdown is?

-Bryan

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Rayan Arasteh <ryan.arasteh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have installed ATS 6.1.0 as tr-full for caching my clients Web Traffic
> on port 80 this week and every thing works fine. but while I'm looking
> statistics i found something abnormal about* 35% Error-Total*:
>
> Request Result                         Count    Percent       Bytes
> Percent
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Cache hit                              4,709      0.96%    233.83MB
> 1.62%
> Cache hit IMS                          3,199      0.65%      2.55MB
> 0.02%
> Cache hit refresh                      1,086      0.22%      3.47MB
> 0.02%
> Cache hit other                        7,199      1.47%    120.43MB
> 0.84%
> Cache hit total                       16,193      3.30%    360.29MB
> 2.50%
>
> Cache miss                           258,347     52.60%      8.53GB
> 60.66%
> Cache miss IMS                        23,309      4.75%     52.38MB
> 0.36%
> Cache miss refresh                     1,808      0.37%      5.03MB
> 0.03%
> Cache miss other                           0      0.00%      0.00KB
> 0.00%
> Cache miss total                     283,464     57.71%      8.59GB
> 61.05%
>
> Client aborted                         8,789      1.79%      4.93GB
> 35.03%
> Connect failed                        46,705      9.51%     21.14MB
> 0.15%
> Invalid request                      133,732     27.23%     24.28MB
> 0.17%
> Unknown error(99)                      1,449      0.29%      0.00KB
> 0.00%
> Other errors                               0      0.00%      0.00KB
> 0.00%
> Errors total                         190,675     38.82%      4.97GB
> 35.35%
>
> ..............................................................................
> Total requests                       491,187    100.00%     14.07GB
> 100.00%
>
> as you can see above statistics, *Client-aborted* is taking many
> *Byte-Percent* and *Invalid-request* is taking many *Count-percent*.
> do you have any idea about this? are there any config parameters to reduce
> these error counts?
>
> i change some configs like below:
>
> ##############################################################################
> # HTTP connection timeouts (secs). Docs:
> #
> https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/records.config#http-connection-timeouts
>
> ##############################################################################
> #CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_in INT 115
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_in INT 3600
> #CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_out INT 120
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_out INT 900
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_no_activity_timeout_in INT 30
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_no_activity_timeout_out INT 30
> #CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_active_timeout_in INT 900
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_active_timeout_in INT 14400
> #CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_active_timeout_out INT 0
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.transaction_active_timeout_out INT 14400
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.accept_no_activity_timeout INT 120
> CONFIG proxy.config.net.default_inactivity_timeout INT 86400
>
> but it didn't removed the problem completely.
>
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>     R. Arasteh
>
>

Mime
View raw message