From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled and override
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:29:57 GMT
My goal is leave the option turned off via records.config. However based on
certain conditions within the request, I would like to turn it on.. So I am
doing this within a lua script. I see that the master(6.1.0) lua plugin
supports redirection override, but it appears(per your response) as of this
writing it must be done from a global scope instead of a per remap basis.
I also tried using the config remap plugin per remap , and no luck there
either.

Is there a reason for only allowing this override so far up the transaction
chain? It would seem more operator friendly if the override could be
applied at least after entering the remap stage.. Unless this override is
meant solely for forward proxy environments. I am currently running ATS in
reverse proxy mode and relying heavily on per remap lua scripts to modify
the request accordingly.

Thanks!