From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled and override
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:49:56 GMT
Thanks James that would be ideal at least in my case.

As a fyi, and for historical purposes I was able to override redirect
within TXN_START. However, doesn't seem like I have access to request
information to make certain decisions. I will run this again with debug
enabled to see whats available during this hook point.

-- START LUA SCRIPT
function do_global_txn_start()
   ts.http.config_int_set(TS_LUA_CONFIG_HTTP_ENABLE_REDIRECTION, 1)
   return 0
end
-- END LUA SCRIPT