From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled and override
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:12:02 GMT
I see that master(6.1.0) now 'supports' redirection override.

./trafficserver/proxy/http/HttpConfig.cc:
HttpEstablishStaticConfigByte(c.oride.redirection_enabled,
"proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled");
./trafficserver/proxy/http/HttpConfig.cc:
params->oride.redirection_enabled =
INT_TO_BOOL(m_master.oride.redirection_enabled);

In testing I see that the redirection value is changed per the over-ride
config(witnessed via debug output), yet I dont see the override value is
applied to the session/transaction.

Is the override code fully implemented? As it seems only the override code
is there but maybe the transaction code hasnt been updated to account for
the redirection override.

Thanks!