From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Transparent Proxy
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:06:41 GMT
Two recommendations:
What is the output of

ip route show table 100
Also you should look at the iptable rule counts to see if those rules are being hit at all.

    On Monday, January 25, 2016 12:50 PM, Muhammad Faisal <faisalusuf@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Update:
 When i flush ebtables the http browsing starts via bridge. But when i put the below rules
browsing stops:

 ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i em2 -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-dport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target
DROP
 ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i em1 -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-sport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target
DROP

 I ties logging both rules can see packets are being processed but iptables rules logs are
empty. Any clue i have upgraded the kernel to 4.4 even still same situation.

 Thanks