From Scott Beardsley <sbea...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Logging Requests and Responses for specific 400 Errors
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:07:36 GMT
I'm not aware of a way to do this with opensource ATS either. Yahoo has an internal plugin
which forks the request and publishes into an external redis-based datastore. You might try
doing something similar. I'll pressure internal folks to opensource our plugin if there is
interest.
Scott

    On Thursday, January 28, 2016 5:03 PM, Jason J. W. Williams <jasonjwwilliams@gmail.com>