From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: OOM
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 05:57:06 GMT
You may want to check your ram cache config. Try traffic_top.
If you are not configuring it correctly, traffic_server may use up all the memory towards
ram cache. The setting to limit the ram_cache_offset, which configures the amount of memory
to be reserved for non-ram cache (e.g. Connections, contexts etc).
Thanks,
Sudheer