trafficserver-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Muhammad Faisal <faisalu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Traffic_top command not found
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:50:46 GMT
Thanks for your patience Reindl.
Refer to below now i have installed "libcurl-devel". Currently build is 
with --enable-posix-cap and --enable-tproxy=force should i recompile?

[root@ats ~]# traffic_top
-bash: traffic_top: command not found
[root@wc01 ~]# rpm -qa | grep devel
libsepol-devel-2.0.41-4.el6.x86_64
pciutils-devel-3.1.10-4.el6.x86_64
krb5-devel-1.10.3-42.el6.x86_64
libcap-devel-2.16-5.5.el6.x86_64
libidn-devel-1.18-2.el6.x86_64
kernel-devel-2.6.32-573.12.1.el6.x86_64
systemtap-devel-2.7-2.el6.x86_64
keyutils-libs-devel-1.4-5.el6.x86_64
pcre-devel-7.8-7.el6.x86_64
hwloc-devel-1.5-3.el6_5.x86_64
gettext-devel-0.17-18.el6.x86_64
zlib-devel-1.2.3-29.el6.x86_64
libselinux-devel-2.0.94-5.8.el6.x86_64
tcl-devel-8.5.7-6.el6.x86_64
libxml2-devel-2.7.6-20.el6_7.1.x86_64
glibc-devel-2.12-1.166.el6_7.3.x86_64
perl-devel-5.10.1-141.el6_7.1.x86_64
ncurses-devel-5.7-4.20090207.el6.x86_64
openssl-devel-1.0.1e-42.el6_7.2.x86_64
libcurl-devel-7.19.7-46.el6.x86_64
gdbm-devel-1.8.0-38.el6.x86_64
libstdc++-devel-4.4.7-16.el6.x86_64
libcom_err-devel-1.41.12-22.el6.x86_64
expat-devel-2.0.1-11.el6_2.x86_64
db4-devel-4.7.25-20.el6_7.x86_64
[root@ats ~]#


On 1/29/2016 4:42 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>
> Am 29.01.2016 um 11:40 schrieb Muhammad Faisal:
>> *Hi Reindl,*
>> I recompiled the package with  --disable-posix-cap and
>> --enable-tproxy=force. Since im a bit new with ATS so kindly bear with
>> me. Should i recompile the ATS with " --with-ncurses " ????
>>
>> Below are the output of the command you have mentioned:
>
> where is "libcurl-devel" mentioned multiple times in that thread?
>
>> libsepol-devel-2.0.41-4.el6.x86_64
>> pciutils-devel-3.1.10-4.el6.x86_64
>> krb5-devel-1.10.3-42.el6.x86_64
>> libcap-devel-2.16-5.5.el6.x86_64
>> kernel-devel-2.6.32-573.12.1.el6.x86_64
>> systemtap-devel-2.7-2.el6.x86_64
>> keyutils-libs-devel-1.4-5.el6.x86_64
>> pcre-devel-7.8-7.el6.x86_64
>> hwloc-devel-1.5-3.el6_5.x86_64
>> gettext-devel-0.17-18.el6.x86_64
>> zlib-devel-1.2.3-29.el6.x86_64
>> libselinux-devel-2.0.94-5.8.el6.x86_64
>> tcl-devel-8.5.7-6.el6.x86_64
>> libxml2-devel-2.7.6-20.el6_7.1.x86_64
>> glibc-devel-2.12-1.166.el6_7.3.x86_64
>> perl-devel-5.10.1-141.el6_7.1.x86_64
>> ncurses-devel-5.7-4.20090207.el6.x86_64
>> openssl-devel-1.0.1e-42.el6_7.2.x86_64
>> gdbm-devel-1.8.0-38.el6.x86_64
>> libstdc++-devel-4.4.7-16.el6.x86_64
>> libcom_err-devel-1.41.12-22.el6.x86_64
>> expat-devel-2.0.1-11.el6_2.x86_64
>> db4-devel-4.7.25-20.el6_7.x86_64
>>
>> On 1/29/2016 2:45 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> did you do anything after that hints?
>


Mime
View raw message