From Scott Beardsley <sbea...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: ERR_CLIENT_ABORT/200 Error
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 21:46:31 GMT
Look at this setting in records.config:
CONFIG proxy.config.http.slow.log.threshold INT N
see also http://trafficserver.readthedocs.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html?highlight=proxy.config.http.slow.log.threshold#proxy-config-http-slow-log-threshold
This setting will log extra requests when they take more than N milliseconds. You can use
a perl script here to spit out some useful data:
https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/blob/master/tools/slow_log_report.pl

    On Friday, January 22, 2016 1:41 PM, Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <adimallikarjunareddy@gmail.com>