From S Pramod <pramodbilig...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using ATS as transparent proxy for non-HTTP traffic
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 01:25:55 GMT
Just to be sure, ATS can proxy non-HTTP traffic as well? I'm looking at this example here (https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/configuration/transparent-proxy/router-inline.en.html)
and it only talks about HTTP. Are there any other examples that you are aware of?
Thanks,Pramod

    On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 6:58 PM, Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@yahoo-inc.com>