From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ATS to access public file in AWS S3 Bucket results in 'AccessDenied'
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 15:05:16 GMT
assuming you are passing the right S3 credentials, it appears your client
request does not match a remap.config entry.

can you show the curl command used to poll ATS ? can you also show the
complete remap.config entry in question, without sanitizing values ?
if you want, just create a remap entry that looks like the below.

map http://proxy.com/index.html http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/
<bucketname>/index.html

then send a curl request using the below format

curl -v -o /dev/null -x <ATS-LISTENING-IP>:<ATS-PORT>
http://proxy.com/index.html

ex:

curl -v -o /dev/null -x 192.168.0.100:80 http://proxy.com/index.html