From "Jason J. W. Williams" <jasonjwwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging Requests and Responses for specific 400 Errors
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:02:54 GMT
Combing through those docs again I don't think ATS can log full requests
and responses. The closest logging parameter that seems to be offered is
"cqtx" which logs the full request sans headers (which we need to
see...Squid has log_mime_hdrs that does this but I don't see an equivalent
in ATS), and I don't see any field that logs the full response.

If anybody knows differently, I'd love to be wrong. Thanks again.

-J