You may want to check your ram cache config. Try traffic_top.

If you are not configuring it correctly, traffic_server may use up all the memory towards ram cache. The setting to limit the ram_cache_offset, which configures the amount of memory to be reserved for non-ram cache (e.g. Connections, contexts etc).

Thanks,

Sudheer