From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: update.config get removed in 6.x release
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 02:40:48 GMT
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;
 padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  You may want to check
out fuzzy revalidation feature.

http://trafficserver.readthedocs.org/en/latest/admin-guide/configuration/cache-basics.en.html#fuzzy-revalidation

Thanks,
Sudheer