From Luca Rea <luca....@contactlab.com>
Subject RE: Session ticket key blocks per certificate in ssl_multicert.config ?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:14:29 GMT
Hi,

I've not yet used it but I can make an usage example:

If you use ATS as HTTP2 proxy for a service that sends apple push notifications your customers
will give you a .p12 file containing the pair key/certificate of their authorized mobile app,
so you need to customize the outbound TLS connection to the apple sandbox/production gateway
with these  ones for every app messages stream.

Is that possible without something like ssl_multicert ?