From iruler <rstree.iru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update.config get removed in 6.x release
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 02:20:41 GMT
Thanks Alan. Not yet used in production, just try to find a feature to pre ingest content into
ATS manually or by schedule. Do you know whether there’re any features can do this in 6.x?

- Thanks
- Ruan

On Mar 3, 2016, at 12:58 AM, Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> My understanding was the feature didn't work reliably. I know I tried to configure and
run it at one point and never succeeded in making it work. Have you actually used it in production?

> On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:14 AM, iruler <rstree.iruler@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Could somebody explain why the following feature get removed in 6.x release? Is there
any replacement for this feature?