From Gancho Tenev <gtte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on CacheURL plugin
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:30:35 GMT
Hi Muhammad,

One way to check the value of the cache key would be to add etc/trafficserver/plugin.config

xdebug.so

and them adding -H 'X-Debug: X-Cache-Key’ to the curl command-line parameters and you should
see the following header in the response:

A complete example can be found in the cachekey documentation:

  https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/blob/master/doc/admin-guide/plugins/cachekey.en.rst

Hi Dev,

We discussed earlier that we plan to deprecate cacheurl soon, I was wondering if we can have

   https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/552

reviewed and hopefully merged in the next release so Muhammad could use cachekey plugin instead
of cacheurl.

We have another user of the cachekey newest features who is waiting for this pull request
to be merged (they are already running it in production with the change provided as a patch
on top of the latest ATS release)

Cheers,
—Gancho

> On Apr 15, 2016, at 11:12 AM, Muhammad Faisal <faisalusuf@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> How we can verify if the configuration we have done in cacheurl.config is actually working.
I read the relevant docs but didnt find how the logging can be done for this plugin.