From "Muhammad Faisal" <faisalu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dynamic content Caching challenges
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:22:49 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to deal with dynamic content to be cached by ATS. By Dynamic
I mean the URL for the actual content is always change this results in
wastage of Cache storage and low hit rate. As per my understanding I
have two challenges atm:

1- Websites with dynamic URL for requested content (e.g filehippo,
download.com etc etc)
2- Streaming web sites where the dynamic URL has 206 (partial content)

I tried cacheurl plugin to assign as well as cachekey plugin. But i
couldn’t make the content cache friendly anyways. Below are the configs
i have tried so far:

cachekey Plugin configs are done on remap.config file as : regex_map
http://(fs[0-9]+).filehippo.com   http://$1.filehippo.com
@plugin=cachekey.so
CacheURL plugin config:

http://.*[.]filehippo.com\/.*\/.*\/.*(\.exe) http://cdn.filehippo.com/$1
http://.*\.gear3rd.net\/.*\/.*\/(.*\.mp4) http://cdn..gear3rd.net/$1
http://(cw[0-9]+).gear3rd.net\/\/files\/videos\/.*\/.*\/(.*\.mp4)
http://cdn.gear3rd.net/$1&$2
http://video-file.ats.internal/$1
If someone has successfully configured the above scenario please help me
out as i dont have programming background to deal with this complexity.

--
Regards,
Faisal.