From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Remove "congestion control" feature
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 01:06:14 GMT
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;
padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hmm...I'm not sure to agree
that the majority of the congestion control feature is covered by origin_max_connections.
Congestion control feature as defined has a "mechanism" to mark an origin congested, which
afaik origin_max_connections doesn't support.
Do you actually see a more compelling reason to deprecate the feature other than not finding
any active users? Fwiw, I've experimented this feature a bit (and it seems to work the way
I expected it to work) have plans on using it in the near future. So, unless there are strong
reasons that indicate this feature not working well in conjunction with other features and
is not easy to fix without breaking a lot of things around, I'd prefer to continue to keep
the feature.
Thanks,
Sudheer