From "Eagen, Dave" <David.Ea...@biworldwide.com>
Subject Limit access based on source and destination
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 18:04:58 GMT
We have TrafficServer 6.1.1 running as a forward proxy and would like to restrict access to
some destination IPs. Those IPs should be reachable through the proxy only for a different
set of source IPs. I can see in ip_allow.config that I can control whether a given set of
source IPs are able to use the proxy server at all but not how I can allow them to use the
proxy for everything except the restricted destination IPs.

How can we implement this kind of access control?

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.