From "Eagen, Dave" <David.Ea...@biworldwide.com>
Subject RE: Limit access based on source and destination
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 18:24:42 GMT
Thanks Sudheer, that might work for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudheer Vinukonda [mailto:sudheerv@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:16 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: Limit access based on source and destination

You can restrict access based on source ip to certain domains using remap rules (see below
for examples).

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/remap.config.en.html?highlight=remap.config#id4

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/remap.config.en.html?highlight=remap.config#id5

If you need to do more fancier stuff, you may need to write a custom plugin.

Thanks,

Sudheer