From Gancho Tenev <gtte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Question] Cachekey Plugin
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 15:01:23 GMT
Hi Faisal,

There were new plugin parameters added which will allow you to add values to the cache key
by using regex capture and replace from URI path and URI as a whole:
--capture-prefix-uri=regex
--capture-prefix-uri=/regex/replacement/
--capture-path-uri=regex
--capture-path-uri=/regex/replacement/
--capture-path=regex
--capture-path=/regex/replacement/

These changes allow us to replace cacheurl plugin (which will be deprecated as of 6.2 and
removed in version 7.0) with the cachekey plugin.

Cheers,
—Gancho

> On May 20, 2016, at 12:41 AM, Muhammad Faisal <faisalusuf@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I'm using ATS v 6.1.1, is there any change in code of the plugin? or we can use the one
which was compiled during installation and can support the features explained in docs?