From Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <adimallikarjunare...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Protocol specific to client and server
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 19:35:48 GMT
We have trafficserver setup as reverse proxy with SSL continuing up to
origin servers. We are trying to disable TLS1 only from browser to ATS and
continue to have TLS1 connection to origin servers.

Here is our configuration :

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.SSLv2 INT 0

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.SSLv3 INT 0

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.TLSv1 INT 0

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.TLSv1_1 INT 1

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.TLSv1_2 INT 1

when I set TLSv1 to 0, it is using the same for browser to ATS and to
origin server.

so, my question is is there  a setting specific to server and client like

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.client.TLSv1 INT 1

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.server.TLSv1 INT 0

Thanks

Adi