From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mapping rule based on cookie
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:00:51 GMT
Think one way to do this would be:
- use the header_rewrite plugin to check the cookie value and set the
destination/origin Host. Not sure about the whole IP thing... perhaps
make up a domain and set /etc/hosts to 100.100...? Or just set the
Host to 100.100..?
- use the cachekey plugin to put the cookie value in the cachekey.

something like:
map http://inbound.example.com http://origin.example.com \
  @plugin=cachekey.so @pparam=--include-cookies=cookienamehere
  @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=header_rewrite.config