From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: Centos 5.8 and Traffic Server SSL
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:16:32 GMT

Am 22.07.2016 um 15:02 schrieb Steve Malenfant:
> I'm trying to connect and older proprietary system running on Centos 5.8
> to an internal CDN running ATS 5.3.2 via https. Somehow I can connect to
> a bunch of different sites, but not to ATS.
>
> I don't know much about SSL, but I can't get pass initial handshake
> which is saying there is "no shared ciphers"

i fear the TLS support in CentOS 5 is a dead road these days
CentOS6 has acceptable backports - but CentOS5 - no

why does the CentOS5 sit outside and connect via TLS to internal
machines running ATS? normally you are doing things the other way -
having internal nodes without TLS and use ATS for SSL offloading so that
oldm oputdated stuff is not exposed to the internet