From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS PMC chair person changes
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 04:15:51 GMT
Thank you to all the PMC members that voted for me.

Leif has done a great job at being the chair of the ATS project. I have enjoyed working with
Leif on ATS and projects before we started working on ATS together.  Leif was a big reason
I started working on ATS to begin with.

I have been working on the ATS project since 2007 and was part of the team that open sourced
the project in 2009.  I was able to successfully bring Apache Traffic Server back to Yahoo
after we almost switch to another internal proxy server.

I am happy to be apart of this great community and will work hard to make sure it continues
to thrive.

Thank you,

-Bryan

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 11:53 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have decided it’s time to change PMC chair for the ATS project, so effective immediately,
I’m no longer the it. Please congratulate and support our new PMC Chair and VP of the Apache
Traffic Server project;  Bryan Call!