From "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <efrie...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Chunked-Transfer Encodings in Traffic Server
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:13:42 GMT
Apologies for the second email, I found the relevant setting in the docs: proxy.config.http.chunking.size
for anyone else interested

On Oct 31, 2016, at 2:38 PM, Eric Friedrich (efriedri) <efriedri@cisco.com<mailto:efriedri@cisco.com>>
wrote:

Thanks Bryan-

If I set proxy.config.http.chunking_enabled to:
3Generate a chunked response if the client request is HTTP/1.1 and the origin server has previously
returned HTTP/1.1.

ATS will store the object as not chunked, what defines the size of the chunk?

—Eric

On Oct 31, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org<mailto:bcall@apache.org>>