From Paolo Barbato <paolo.barb...@igi.cnr.it>
Subject ATS 6.2.0 issues
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:46:23 GMT
I’m using ATS as forward proxy, with a cache of 50 GB on disk, and 100/150 clients. In front
there’s a CheckPoint  firewall.

ATS is installed on a CentOS 7.2 with 9 GB ram hosted on a VMWare farm.

It works mostly fine, but time to time users (and me) observe hang when loading pages, not
specific urls.

CPU load is really low as well as memory usage (no swap at all).

Monitoring cache port 8080, I see more or less 600/800 established connection per seconds
during peak hours, with growing closed one that top at 500 at end of the day .

If clients bypass ATS no issues are observed.

Any hints on possible reasons?

Regards,
paolo

Paolo Barbato

Consorzio RFX
 <https://www.igi.cnr.it/>corso Stati Uniti,4
35127 Padova - Italy
Network Administrator
phone: +39 049 8295097 fax: +39 049 8700718