From Di Li <di...@apple.com>
Subject Re: question for mapping client to origin servers
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 01:49:39 GMT
Like the built-in UI Enable for {net} and {http}, those net and httpsm has the information
for each of the connection, but they don’t have the client IP address associate with them,
and they are not really like json format that we can parse easier.

So far only the mapping I can see is from Log, is there other place I can see the mapping
between client to destination.

Thanks,
Di Li

> On Nov 12, 2016, at 5:15 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> What do you mean by “expose the connection between the client to the origin servers”?
>
> -Bryan
>

>> On Nov 10, 2016, at 3:58 AM, Di Li <di_li@apple.com <mailto:di_li@apple.com>>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Questions for how to map client to origin servers, is there any programmable interface
that we can expose the connection between client to origin servers.

>> I know that we have stats over http, but that’s the counters for the system or
each ATS instance instead of drill down to each connections, I also see the builtin web interface
“{net}” or httpsm, but those are not programmable way.

>> Only thing that I can see the mapping is from logs , which eventually goes to a log
parse or big data platform, then eventually get the mapping.