From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 7.0.0 (RC2)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 23:00:40 GMT
+1 - I have been running it in production on a RHEL 6.5 host without any issues.  We are planning
on expanding the rollout to a colo when we get some more plugins compiled against ATS 7.

-Bryan

> On Oct 28, 2016, at 2:19 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I've prepared a release for 7.0.0 (RC2) which is the next major version of Apache Traffic
Server.  This version breaks binary compatibility and plugins will need to be recompiled.
 This is detailed in our Release Management document: