From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: detailed transaction time logs
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:39:28 GMT
You may try turning on slow logs that record more detailed individual milestones (time taken
for each internal state during the transaction lifecycle) for transactions that take longer
than a specified duration.

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-http-slow-log-threshold

- Sudheer

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 3:19 AM, Mateusz Zajakala <zajakala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to debug a reverse proxy which occasionally takes longer than usual time to
serve a client. I can see in the logs e.g. that the request took 10 times the usual amount
of time for similar file, however I can't say whether it was caused by the origin side or
client side (i.e. was the issue when retrieving content from origin or serving it to client).

> Is there any way to get more detailed logs for response time? I'm looking at 'ttms' value,
is there any log to indicate "origin connection time", "time between sending request to origin
and finishing reading response", "time between starting and finishing serving response to
client" etc. That would help with optimizing...