From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: detailed transaction time logs
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:41:12 GMT
In ATS 6+ you use custom logging to log Milestone data about
transactions ("{Milestone field name}ms" and {Milestone field
name1-Milestone field name2}msdms). Milestones are here:
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/developer-guide/api/functions/TSHttpTxnMilestoneGet.en.html#c.TSHttpTxnMilestoneGet
So, I think Origin time to first byte would be
%<{TS_MILESTONE_SERVER_FIRST_READ-TS_MILESTONE_SERVER_FIRST_CONNECT}msdms>

miles