From "$ubbu" <subbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache of interlinked URLs
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:53:17 GMT
we are providing trafficservers to some of the clients to access our
websites.

I've made changes in records.config
CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 8080 to 80
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0 to 1

It is working as forward proxy but not for all the URLs, we required
specific URLs to be cached

--
*Regards*

*Subrahmanya Prasad P*