From Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <adimallikarjunare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remap rules based on request header
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:43:08 GMT
So to achieve my use case, can I try something like this?

map / http://b.bar.com @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=rules1.conf

and my rules1.conf has

cond %{HEADER:MY_HEADER} = "foo"
set-destination HOST mobile.bar.com [L]

This should forward the request to mobile.bar.com if the request has
'MY_HEADER' with value 'foo'.

Thanks

Adi