From salil GK <gksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem in running ATS
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:04:16 GMT
Thanks for the help

I tried to run traffic_server program also ad it gives the same result

export TS_ROOT=/tandberg/apns/; /trafficserver/bin/traffic_server

traffic_server: using root directory '/tandberg/apns'

WARNING: Can't acquire lockfile
'/tandberg/trafficserver/var/trafficserver/server.lock' (Lock file held by
process ID 26997)

<<<<

Nowhere in my configuration files under /tandberg/apns
/tandberg/trafficserver is mentioned. But original configuration location
set during compilation is /tandberg/trafficserver .

Regards

~S