From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URL redirect logging for rexeg_remap
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:36:04 GMT
You are combining client and origin server information in the first URL.  Is this what you
want to do?  This seems odd since the scheme or path might have changed in the regex_remap
plugin.

Can you show what you would like the map url logging to display?

-Bryan

> On Dec 13, 2016, at 7:08 AM, Ye, Hong <Hong_Ye@comcast.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I need some help to figure out the right way to log URL redirect request. I am using
“redirect” and “regex_remap” rules like below:

@pparam=/etc/trafficserver/regexmap/mytest.com.reg

> Here is my logging configuration. Basically, I want to log the request and return target.
(The redirect itself had no problem)