Thanks Sudheer for the pointer. I tried the following and it looks like this condition is not working

cond %{READ_REQUEST_HDR_HOOK}

cond %{CLIENT-HEADER:DEVHOST} = dev103

set-destination HOST dev103.abc.com [L]

and

curl -H 'DEVHOST:dev103' 'http://actual_ats_endpoint/path' -v doesnt take to that host specified.

Thanks

Adi

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinukonda@yahoo.com> wrote:
You'd need to specify a preremap request hook (such as Read Request Header) in your rules. I think the default hook is Send Response Header.

- Sudheer